We offer home and workplace delivery within Quesnel city limits as well as several pick-up locations. Our main pick-up location in West Quesnel will also have a pop-up market with extra items available for sale.
Once you create an account you can access it at any time to change, pause or cancel your subscription or order, add items to your orders or change your payment information.
Choose Order Frequency
Subscribing to our grocery boxes is a convenient way to get your grocery basics. We offer bi-weekly subscriptions (first delivery April 5th) for produce, bakery, baking, pantry staples, coffee and more! Once you choose your basic boxes you can choose from additional options such as eggs, honey, and dairy and meat items to add to your order. You can also add occasional items from our online market to your order or change your order as long as you do so before the order cut-offs. Not all of our products are sold by subscription and so it is worth checking out the market in addition to our box options.
Benefits of subscribing:
- Pay less per box than occasional shoppers.
- Purchasing produce by subscription allows us to make buying commitments to our local growers creating more stability in the local food economy.
- Groceries are delivered in reusable bins instead of paper bags reducing packaging.
- Home and workplace delivery options are available to subscription members (for a small fee).
- Three convenient pick-up locations are also available in West Quesnel, South Quesnel, and Bouchie Lake.
- We securely store your payment information to make it easier to shop in the future. Your account is only billed after the delivery/pick-up of your groceries.
- Free monthly copy of our local holistic magazine Discover Wellness.
Notes on Subscriptions:
- Once you subscribe you can alter or change your subscription at any time or add other occasional items to your order.
- Subscriptions are for bi-weekly deliveries unless marked "Monthly".
- You can pause your subscription at any time by logging in and changing your status.
- There is a one-time box deposit of $20 due at the time of your first order to cover the cost of reusable bins for your delivery. This fee is refunded upon cancellation of subscription.
- When you sign up for a subscription, you will input your payment information using Paypal. Paypal allows you to use either a credit card or a bank account for payments.
- Your box deposit of $20 will be charged right away. After your first box is delivered, your credit/debit card will be charged for your grocery order.
- You can view the box subscriptions and options before purchasing by clicking here, selecting a delivery option then clicking "Next".
If you prefer to shop on a more casual basis without the commitment of subscribing, all of our boxes and groceries are available in our online market, for pick-up every other Wednesday beginning April 5th. You can sign up here to receive reminder emails about order cut-off dates. Orders can be placed anytime until the order deadline and picked up bi-weekly on Wednesdays at one of our convenient pick-up locations in West Quesnel, South Quesnel, or Bouchie Lake.
Benefits of using the Online Market:
- You have the ability to test out a few box options or combinations before subscribing.
- Three convenient pick-up locations available in West Quesnel, South Quesnel, and Bouchie Lake.
- This is the most flexible way to shop our store and good for households whose grocery needs vary week to week.
- If you would prefer to shop once a month rather than receive groceries from us bi-weekly, this is a good option for you.
Notes on Our Market:
- Once you place an order you can alter or change it at any time before the order cut-off.
- We can securely store your payment information to make it easier to shop in the future. Your account is only billed when you make an order and after the delivery/pick-up of your groceries.
- There is a $40 minimum per order.
- All of our regular delivery or pick-up options are still available when using this option.
- Groceries are delivered in sturdy paper bags.
CHOOSE FROM DELIVERY OR PICK-UP
We offer 3 convenient pick-up locations
QBREW in South Quesnel (368 Juniper Road)
Long Table Grocery in West Quesnel (678 Doherty Drive)
Bouchie Lake Country Store (2338 Bonny Road)
Choosing a pick-up location means that there is no charge for delivery of your groceries. We will also have a pop-up market on pick-up days at the Long Table Grocery Pick-up location where extra produce and grocery items will be available for cash sales. Pick-up days will be every other Wednesday beginning April 5th, 2017.
Home or Workplace Delivery
Home delivery is available to subscribers only at this time for a $10 delivery charge within Quesnel city limits. Workplace deliveries are $5 per delivery.
Deliveries must be a hand-to-hand delivery. We are not able to leave groceries if someone is not there to receive them, as some items need to be refrigerated promptly.
If you would like to organize a workplace delivery location for more than 10 orders we will waive the delivery fees for all orders. Please contact us if you would like to organize this for your office.